Take a look through some recent Projects to see our work in action.
Many of these projects involved a combination of CAD design, project management or manufacturing support services. Each project is unique, providing fresh challenges and the type of creative problem solving opportunities that we thrive on!
This current project is a clamp-on measuring device named ‘Limpet’ for technology company, Dashboard
We are providing…
– 3D design of the mechanical assembly
– Supplier liason and RFQ support
– Project management support
“We brought Christophe in to take over a mechanical design job that had previously been taken to first prototype stage, but that was lacking in terms of what it needed to be usable for a real-world system. He refined the design and produced variants for three different manufacturing technologies to enable us to migrate to different manufacturing solutions as the product scales. His work and approach are exemplary, participating fully as a member of the team and contributing above and beyond expectations.“
Mike Callender – Dashboard
Chassis Mechanical Engineering for Dyson with responsibility for front and rear suspension kinematics
– Achieved using Siemens NX
– Included hardpoints optimisation
VA / VE Engineering
– V12 Vantage Bonnet vent redesign including a carbon fibre surround with pressed and painted expanded mesh
– Fuel tank straps redesign to lower cost and improve structural strength
– Carbon fibre treadplate implementation